Can you believe it’s almost the end of 2022? So much has happened in the last year and a half – good and bad – that it feels like the year has both crawled and flown by!
I lost a few people close to me, I bought an apartment (big surprise that the bank approved my loan application) and I realised how much more money I need to make to say I’m actually “comfortable” with life. Hint: It’s a huge amount.
With that being said, this post is going to be short and sweet.
I’d like to end the year by setting some business and blog goals with a few things I’d like to achieve before 2023.
- I’m taking part in NaNoWriMo for the first time ever so my first major goal is to write 50 000 words in one month.
- Create an outline of the first course I plan on selling in February 2023.
- Create social media posts for LinkedIn and Instagram to promote my freelance writing and proofreading/editing business.
- Launch my Zazzle and Etsy stores.
- Create at least 10 products for Zazzle store, and 10 new printable bookmarks and stationery packs for Etsy store.
- Register my business to comply with tax stuff.
- Complete 5 modules of the online TEFL course I started a few months ago.
- I know that NaNoWriMo will take up a lot of my time but I’m hoping to carve out some time for blogging as well. I’ll probably try writing a few posts in advance and scheduling them for posting. I have big plans for this little blog!
- I plan to write at least 4 posts a week – I’ll be creating weekly series of posts so hopefully, I can batch-write them to make it easier to schedule.
What do you think? Am I setting myself up for failure or will I achieve all/most of my goals for November?